Sunday, November 2, 2008

Case Study

Lately a couple of single families in my direct line have been giving me one headace after another, so I have been working on a "case study"  started it this evening. My first goal is to bring together all of the information I currently have  on a single family element, and create a investigation book for that family.  This "investigation book" will have copies of ALL material relating to the study target, it will be indexed and sourced.  

The next goal is to evaluate and narrow the focus of the information to just the people that are related to the case study.   This will allow me to evalutate all notes, article, books, census materials, etc that I have and show the things that are missing and hopefully open  some doors. This has work for me before so I'm hopeful it will pay off again.  Will keep you posted